Swirl Summer Wishlist: Guest Blog Post By Chantelle Malarkey
Another day at one of my favorite boutiques in Southern California! I had the most amazing time at Swirl Boutique to check out the new pieces she got for this spring and upcoming summer. Once again, I felt so welcomed and comfortable in her store!
Lisa has an eye for up and coming fashion and her picks are all amazing. You can’t go wrong stopping in to grab a few things before vacation, for summer beach dates, or spring date nights! Honestly, you had to drag me out of the store.
With the help of Lisa and her team we picked out some beautiful outfits perfect for summer time. I always like to put my own twist on outfits and do that when I’m at Swirl...bringing my favorite shoes and bags to pair with each outfit. I had so much fun exploring Carlsbad and finding cute locations around town to shoot some pictures in the outfits!
I am headed to Costa Rica in a week and can’t wait to bring these outfits with me, especially the dresses! They all have such a vacation vibe to them. Swirl Boutique carries some of my favorite brands and I learned of some brands that are new to me that I absolutely love including Indah Clothing, Saltwater Lux, and Rollas.
If you live in the SoCal area, definitely go check out one of her shops! She has locations in Encinitas, Carlsbad, and San Clemente.
- I am so obsessed with these ROLLAS CUTOFF SHORTS they are right on trend for this spring season and the fit is perfect.
- I always like to have a good basic to throw on when it gets chillier at night in the spring. This ROLLAS WHITE CARDIGAN is perfect top toss over any tank top or wear alone with jeans and sneakers!
- Love the mid crop fit and loose cuffed sleeves of this BOBBIROX SUBLIME GRAPHIC TEE perfect to toss on with jean shorts for a cute vintage look.
- If I could marry this hat I would. The LACK OF COLOR SIERRA is the perfect addition to any outfit. I love the gold detailing and firm brim.
- This INDAH CLOTHING MAXI DRESS is the most comfortable silky smooth dress ever. Perfect for lounging around on a sunny day.
- The fit of this ASTR THE LABEL SWEATER is so flattering! I love the neutral tone and crochet look of it.
- I can never get enough hats… this LACK OF COLOR WESTERN PALMA is the perfect vacation hat! Great to wear on the beach with a flowy dress.
- Styling leather in the spring/summer can be difficult! The color of this MAURITIUS CHRISTY LEATHER JACKET is great to style with white and light denim in the springtime.
- Always need a simple pair of slides to throw on in the spring and summer. Loving these L*SPACE SANDBAR SANDALS to wear to the beach.
- Neon neon neon! I love neon greens and yellows and this ASTR BUSTIER is a great color for the spring. I paired it with denim and a cardigan and it was gorgeous!
- Absolutely love everything from Indah Clothing. The fabric is always so soft and the quality is great. I love the hand painted floral pattern on this INDAH CLOTHING SMOCK DRESS.
- I always like to bring a cardigan around with me for when it gets cooler at night in the spring. This SALTWATER CARDIGAN is great to throw over a dress or t-shirt and denim.
- Bringing back my childhood denim with these ROLLAS ORIGINAL STRAIGHT LEG JEAN...loving the fit and the throwback.
- Another amazing clothing item from Indah Clothing is this ANJELI DRESS. So flowy and comfy… I would wear this with either wedges or slides out to dinner in the summer.